Company: Howmet Aerospace
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Howmet Aerospace is a leading global provider of advanced
engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation
industries. The Company's primary businesses focus on jet engine
components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural
parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in
aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for
commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the
next phase of more fuel-efficient, quieter aerospace engines and
sustainable ground transportation.
For more information, visit www.howmet.com.
This position will be responsible for:
- Design and support of automated electronic control systems
specific to coating furnace and laser welding requirements.
- Significant supplier, manufacturing and management interactions
including design, costing, quoting and executing control system
- Coordination, support and installation of various eletrical
controll system projects.
- Provide engineering support for projects designed and built both
internally and externally.
- Maintain/Update plant electrical drawings.
- Support facility maintenance organization on all technical issues
associated with maintaining and advancing electrical and control
systems used in the manufacturing facility.
BS Degree in Engineering. Electrical Engineering or Programming
preferred. Previous electrical co-op, internship or experience in a
manufacturing environment. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3
years programming experience.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines
U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e.
'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- PLC (Allen Bradley) and MMI (Wonderware) programming
- Ability to read and interpret engineer drawings; experience with
- Develop Basic Microsoft Office Applications to support data
management and collection
- Read, interpret and create electrical drawings.
- Robotic programming experience preferred.
- Familiar with instrumentation measurement principles and
- Experience in Project Management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team. In this role you
will not have any direct reports, but the ability to influence and
motivate others to achieve results will be required for successful
Starting Salary: 70-80K dependent on experience.
Keywords: Howmet Aerospace, Warwick , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!