Field Service Technician
Company: Apollo Retail
Posted on: January 18, 2023
At A Glance
Represent SiriusXM while supporting assigned automotive dealership
locations daily. SiriusXM is one of the world's largest audio
entertainment companies in the U.S., offering exclusive content for
many interests. SiriusXM is about doing what we love and loving
what we do. We give listeners whatever they need to hear whenever
they need to hear it. We do it with the best programming and
technology in the world. Most importantly, we do it with
representatives that want to make a difference to over 30 million
subscribers every day.
- Professionally represent SiriusXM at assigned automotive
- Proven track record in meeting and surpassing daily targeted
goals and objectives.
- Ability to visit assigned automotive dealerships daily and
travel within assigned territory as needed.
- Implement the radio refresh process preparing vehicles outdoors
on dealership lots daily.
- Implement company's key objectives and meet production goals at
- Log dealership activity daily for tracking purposes using
- Follow-up/auditing to insure proper dealership support.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Team player and ability to manage daily responsibilities
- Positive attitude with willingness to adapt to work
- Ability to work outdoors on dealership lots daily.
- Proven track record for diligence in a remote position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are
- Projects self-confident, professional image
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- $40,000 USD a year
- Car allowance $350 per month
- Cell phone allowance $75 per month
- Travel expense account reimbursement per month
- Regular gasoline and general office expenses reimbursed
- Participation in healthcare benefits & 401K is available
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time off
Who is Apollo?
At Apollo, we're on a mission to make retailers and brands look
their best! Because simply put, when products look good, they sell
Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to complete
their work on time and at the highest level of professionalism. We
celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives
-encouraging everyone to grow within our company.
We're hiring immediately! Want to wear our shirt and badge? Cool.
We're hiring immediately! Interested? Cool. Apply now!
Keywords: Apollo Retail, Warwick , Field Service Technician, Engineering , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!