Business Banking Relationship Manager I
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: December 4, 2019
DescriptionCitizens Bank is seeking a motivated, highly successful,
proven Relationship Manager with experience in moderately to less
complex portfolios, and a strong grasp of sales and credit skills.
This senior level performer is expected to be able to have an
immediate impact. We reward you with an uncapped incentive
opportunity and the ability to grow your career with a world class
- Develop consultative relationships with small business clients
in your target market with annual revenues ranging from
- Understand the client needs, provide value added solutions,
manage a portfolio of existing customers and drive new commercial
- Partner effectively with an award winning business banking team
offering a----wide array of product solutions that will enable you
to enhance the customer experience, increase loyalty and improve
the profitability of customer and the Bank
- Complete Business Banking University and Drive Sales training
in your initial four week orientation and a commercial credit
training program to insure you're prepared to identify, assess and
mitigate lending risk.
- Maintain strong market knowledge and develop, retain and expand
relationships with Centers of Influence ie. CPA's and
- Actively engage in meaningful community activity to expand
potential customer base.
- 2+ years in a Business Banking Relationship Manager role or
related business lending experience preferred.
- Business to Business sales experience required.
- Motivated self starter with demonstrated leadership ability and
- Successfully operate in a "team" atmosphere building upon and
leveraging strong internal and external network.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, demanding sales culture
with measured routines and goals aimed at new loan and deposit
generation, cross sales, customer service and satisfaction
- Proficiency with portfolio/account management preferred.
- Ability to understand core business products and services.
Proven track record of sales and outside calling skills.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal
- Ability to develop strong customer and colleague
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week:----40Work Schedule:-- Monday through Friday; 8:00am
- 5:00pmWhy Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric
culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our
local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a
supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and
tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career
growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens
Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic
information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens
Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Warwick , Business Banking Relationship Manager I, Executive , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!