Chief Financial Officer
Company: Dominion Diagnostics
Location: North Kingstown
Posted on: April 8, 2021
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief
Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic
role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have
primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing,
managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the
company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting,
finance, revenue cycle management, forecasting, strategic planning,
deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and private
and institutional financing. Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous
evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and
accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of improving, implementing, and
maintaining a comprehensive expense reporting system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Accounting and
RCM functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning,
introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior
executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial
implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and
consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial
performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure
compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local
regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Along with the CEO, manage the lender relationships.
- Prepare and present materials to the Board of Directors and
Private Equity Stakeholders.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership
roles, preferably in a rapidly growing Healthcare Company.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage
well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to
exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense
of urgency, growth mindset and results-orientation.Other Skills &
Abilities: PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and
expert knowledge of Excel, Great Plains and Power BI (or similar)
is required. Experience with Third Party Billing to Medicare,
Medicaid and Commercial Insurance is strongly preferred. Experience
in Clinical Laboratory or high transaction, Healthcare Services is
also preferred. Dominion Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or
any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Dominion Diagnostics, Warwick , Chief Financial Officer, Executive , North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!