Branch Manager - Warwick, RI
Company: Lansing Building Products
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Lansing Building Products has supplied professional contractors
with high-quality building products since its founding in 1955. Led
by third generation President & CEO Hunter Lansing, we remain true
to the family values and mission of Respect, Service and Excellence
in everything we do. With the 2020 acquisition of Harvey Building
Products' distribution business, the company brings under one roof
1,600 associates, serving customers in 113 branches across 35
states. As we look to the future, Lansing is focused on taking the
industry by storm through a best-in-class experience for our
associates and our customers. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all facets of branch operations, as well as,
serving as the lead outside salesperson--in your market.
- You will be engaged in business-to-business (B2B) sales of
exterior building products to--professional contractors and
- Manage the day-to-day functions of your branch through your
branch operations manager, your--"number two," who is responsible
for the branch in your absence.
- Leaving your branch operations manager in charge, you spend
approximately 80% of your time--calling on contractors and
re-modelers on their "turf."
- Initially, we expect you to average 8 to 12 calls a day,
dividing your time before established--customers and new
- On most days, begins and ends--the day at the branch, handling
management or customer service opportunities and preparing for the
- As branch manager, you receive a guaranteed base salary and
share in the profit of the branch as--an annual bonus.
- Provide leadership for the branch staff, which consists of a
branch operations manager, a--warehouse manager, inside sales
associates, warehouse associates, and drivers. Qualifications:
- Prior B2B sales experience around the building materials,
construction, or wholesale industry (preferred)
- Previous experience leading and managing teams
- Strong communication and social skills--
- Ability to work independently--and in a group
- Commitment to setting--and achieving goals
- History of strong ethics and high integrity
- College degree (preferred, but not required)
- Guaranteed base salary with opportunity for bonus
- Company car, cell phone, and tablet
- Company paid life insurance and disability
- Industry leading 401k with match
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Health and Wellness program
- Strong culture Thank you for your interest in our company.
Lansing Building Products is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace committed to building a diverse team of qualified
individuals. Unfortunately, we are not able to follow-up with every
applicant. We run an in-depth process for candidates with whom we
identify a potential fit. Please continue to monitor your email for
updates on the position.
Keywords: Lansing Building Products, Warwick , Branch Manager - Warwick, RI, Executive , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!