Corporate Director of Digital Marketing
Company: Magna Hospitality Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Exciting corporate opportunity!Reporting to the VP Sales and
Digital Marketing, the Corporate Director of Digital Marketing will
be responsible for managing the digital opportunities of the entire
hotel portfolio and management of online reputation. This position
works closely with hotels and corporate team to enhance the
portfolio's ability to acquire new business, engage with existing
customers and increase revenue. Additionally, the position will
create reporting protocols, and activate digital marketing that
promotes revenue growth by segment and supports the hotel's
positioning and image. THIS IS A REMOTE
- Measure, track and analyze digital marketing strategy
effectiveness and make timely adjustments including those required
to strategically improve communication and messaging regarding new
hotel openings/renovations. Develop a protocol for reporting of all
sales and marketing expenditures including analysis of all
marketing expense ROI.
- Manage Trip Advisor Sponsored Placement initiatives and analyze
how this affects Rank.
- Analyzes Search Engine Optimization and Pay Per Click
Opportunities to achieve maximum ROI.
- Manage brand e-commerce/field marketing, GDS media campaigns
including photography and copy to optimize visibility for
- Provide online review guidance and strategies to improve
performance, ratings and competitive rankings (including
- Work closely with brand's e-commerce and field marketing
departments; attend brand digital marketing meetings to network and
learn about upcoming brand marketing initiatives, and transfer the
knowledge gained to the hotel. Ensure our properties receive
appropriate attention and full benefit of brand resources.
- Audit all hotel websites and social media to maintain
compliance with the brands, oversee brand digital marketing
programs to ensure all hotels are maximizing usage of each
- Assist property to create guest email database for direct
marketing capture opportunities (residents of neighborhoods and
guests). Assist in implementation of services to capture larger
share of the local markets.
- Use Google Analytics to track and monitor marketing efforts and
results along with DOS and Revenue Manager to determine necessary
adjustments of programs.
- In house & neighborhood marketing; identify needs all
collateral (flyers, rack cards, invitations, etc.), assist in
creation of hotel collateral, including monthly guest activity
calendar when requested from hotels to enhance engagement.
- Assist the hotel team in investigating and implement new and
improved services to capture larger share of the local markets
including the support of hotel activations and partnerships and
promoting hotel hosted events. Investigate special events
programming throughout the hotel to gain public attention through
the media without advertising directly.
- Work with Social Media vendor to develop and vet social media
influencer lists; support hotel's social media effort; manage
social media relations, ensure brand voice, provide relevant
information to vendor and property for posting and establish the
social media strategy for property based social media efforts.
- Manage vendors responsible for creative development and
maintenance/consistency of message strategy, still image and video
production, public relations and digital marketing efforts. Assist
in photo shoots; direct dynamic video content, warehouse digital
marketing files including all hotel photography and video.
- Produce and provide guest attribution models for marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of digital marketing experience from the
hospitality (hotel or attraction) or service related sector.
- Deep understanding of strategic communication, ensuring all
marketing efforts are integrated, research-based and centered on
- Must be creative, technology-experienced and
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in
hospitality, communications, marketing or related field. Master's
Degree a plus.Location: 300 Centerville Road,Suite 300
East,Warwick,RI 02886, Warwick, RI 02886Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Magna Hospitality Group, Warwick , Corporate Director of Digital Marketing, Executive , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!