Regional Change Management Lead
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Location: West Warwick
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Primary Location: *7401 Florida Blvd, West Warwick, RI, US
* Division: *Cox Communications
* Job Level: *Individual Contributor
* Travel: *No
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *216556_80591259
Cox Communications is searching for a Regional Change Management
Lead who will be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring
the organizations change management activities by applying process
improvement, change management methodologies, communication
planning, organizational readiness assessment and stakeholder
analyses. You will identify and gather input from key stakeholders,
document the change plan, and track continued progress. You will
conduct impact analysis and assess change readiness while working
to minimize risk to the organization. You will identify project
risks and creates mitigation strategies. You will plan and execute
process improvement and change management projects. You will also
monitor the implementation of change management to ensure the
disruption of normal business operations is minimized. You need the
ability to develop communication, change management and or training
plans, materials and oversee or monitor the execution to ensure
adoption and minimal disruption of normal business operations. You
need to possesses and develops knowledge of business processes, in
order to identify when changes in software applications and systems
should be initiated. You will also act as a change agent to
implement and manage best practices across the OSP
* Primary Responsibilities & Essential Functions:*
* Collaborates with all OSP teams to develop technical change
impacts based on the requirements and completes impact
* Identifies / captures ongoing areas of opportunities, provides
recommendations for improvement and leads implementation efforts in
* Leads change management activities at various levels of the
organization and drives/reinforce change implementation efforts
* Develops change impacts in partnership with Change Management
Analysts to interpret customer and business needs and translate
them into strategic implementation plans.
* Leads local tools, process and software deployments
* Works closely with business and boundary partners (Field
Operations, Customer Care and vendors) to drive change
implementation, training and communication efforts.
* Manages feedback, facilitating feedback from field and addresses
areas of challenges.
* Develops technical documentation, communications, job aids and
service guides, application training information and end-to-end
documentation for various projects and applications
* Turns requirements into project timelines creating project plans
and specific tasks.
* Has mutual ownership and accountability of communication,
implementation, and deployment metrics.
* Ensures changes are deployed in a consistent, timely fashion that
manages the risk of change, minimizes disruptions to the target
environment, and provides ongoing support to ensure that changes
are successfully implemented.
* Influences others within the job area through explanation of
facts, policies and practices.
* Conducts readiness assessment of processes, evaluates results and
presents findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
* - Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)*
* 5 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e.
change management, process improvement, project management,
communications or academic equivalent training or projects).
* Strong knowledge of Windows based applications (Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio).
* Lead and influence cross-functional teams, including 3rd party
* Possesses a clear understanding of the construction standards,
business process and architectures (business, information,
* Track record of working effectively with all levels of a typical
large organization within a matrix structure
* Excellent verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, planning,
prioritization, multi-tasking and meeting management skills
* Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate
* Displays a high level of critical thinking and analysis in
bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or
within department problems
* Autonomy - Operates with considerable latitude
* 4 or more years of experience in Construction or related
* BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e.
Business, Communications, Project Management)
* Lean Six Sigma certification
* Experience in telecommunications industry or other
Who We Are
* About Cox Communications*
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection through broadband applications and services. The
largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six
million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to
empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, [visit our benefits
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Warwick , Regional Change Management Lead, Executive , West Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!