Employee Benefits Group Manager
Company: Complete Payroll Solutions
Location: West Warwick
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Complete Payroll Solutions is seeking an Employee Benefits Group
Manager to join our growing team in our Springfield, Auburn,
Attleboro, or West Warwick offices. This role will have supervisory
responsibility of 3-4 employees/team members. Under the direction
and oversight of the Benefits Director, the Employee Benefits Group
Manager is responsible for administering Group Health Insurance,
including dental, life, disability and vision benefits while
maintaining strong relationships and managing team
members.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning, development, implementation, and
maintenance of the company's benefit programs.
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of
- Manage vendors to ensure services are delivered within
- Ensure compliance of all plans and programs with governmental
- Participate in the development and management of annual benefit
- Manage the selection, training, and development of benefits
staff who administer benefit programs and respond to client and
- Ensure compliance with provisions of the Affordable Care Act
and Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
- Manage key revenue health insurance clients. Provide renewal,
administrative, and processing support as needed.
- Provide quality customer service to all clients, employees, and
partners and champion high levels of client satisfaction.
- Maintain current training on benefit platforms.
- Renew key revenue health clients via on site visits. This
includes preparing benefit packages, guiding the client on plan
design, plan changes, industry trends, and cost containment through
the use of administrative tools.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power
Point; as well as AMS client tracking, Payroll System, DataPath and
Alegeus software systems and programs.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills; Must excel at
providing direction and coaching to direct reports.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in a rapidly growing,
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally
and externally.Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration or
related field required.
- 5+ years previous experience in claims administration, client
relationship and/or Health Insurance experience required.
- Group Life and Health License required.
- Continuing Education required. Must attend Professional
- Flexible Compensation Specialist (FCS) designation preferred
but not required.
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) and/or Group
Benefits Associate (GBA) designation preferred but not
Keywords: Complete Payroll Solutions, Warwick , Employee Benefits Group Manager, Executive , West Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!