Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON - RN (Full Time)
Company: Genesis Healthcare - Respiratory and Rehab Ctr
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Genesis a leading provider of healthcare services from
short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options
and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is
delivered by bringing together people like you - passionate, highly
skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Take your nursing career to the next level with Genesis and join
our clinical team as an Assistant Director of Nursing. You will
support the Director of Nursing with the delivery of efficient and
effective nursing care while achieving positive clinical outcomes,
and patient/family and employee satisfaction.
- Serve as a clinical operational liaison between the nursing
units and the Director of Nursing.
- Responsible for the daily clinical operations of the nursing
units to include compliance with Genesis policies and procedures,
practice standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with the Director of Nursing to develop, allocate
and control the budget for the nursing department.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and mentor
staff to achieve top of license practice.
- Assist with nurse staffing to include but not limited to
performance evaluations, interviews and orientation of nurses.
- Support the Director of Nursing in employing a strong Quality
Improvement (QI) process for the nursing department and participate
on the QI Committee.
- Assume the duties and responsibilities of the Director of
Nursing when needed.
- We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of
high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and
training opportunities so you can build a long and successful
career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or
university with a current Registered Nurse/RN license by the State
Board of Nursing * Minimum 3 years full-time or equivalent clinical
experience; at least 2 years' experience in nursing supervision in
the long-term care setting required * BSN preferred * Strong
interpersonal and management skills * Knowledge of MDS process,
state nurse practice acts, and state and federal regulations *
On-call availability *To protect the health and safety of our
patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities
we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination
requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 413646
Center Name: Respiratory and Rehab Ctr
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare - Respiratory and Rehab Ctr, Warwick , Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON - RN (Full Time), Executive , Coventry, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!