Case Manager for our CSP Program at Post Rd
Company: Thrive Behavioral Health, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS AVAIABLE
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of people
that are challenged with mental illness and substance use
disorders? Do you want to join a high-performing team of dedicated
professionals who work effectively together, have fun, and share
the joy of truly making the word a better place? Through the
dedication and commitment of our staff, Thrive's clients receive
the highest quality of care available, incorporating proven,
effective treatment for substance use and mental health
disorders.The ideal candidate will be results-driven, team-and
detail-oriented professional who is comfortable working on multiple
tasks in a deadline-oriented environment. Salary starts at $20.00
an hourResponsibilities:GENERAL SUMMARY: Provide coordination of
and linkage to services, advocacy, and direct service as needed to
an individual and/or family for the purpose of assisting persons
with their overall life management.
- Work in conjunction with the clinical team to design,
implement, and monitor progress of behavioral management programs
with children and families in community-based programs.
- Provide education to children and families regarding topics
including but not limited to behavior management, child
development, mental illness, and positive parenting.
- Assist clients with income maintenance.
- Act as liaison and advocate with schools, DCYF, and external
agencies while ensuring cooperation, coordination, and information
- Provide crisis intervention as needed and appropriate.
- Coordinate referrals and linkages to community resources.
- Coordinate services within the Organization as needed and
complete all necessary follow up.
- Provide education, training and modeling in basic daily living
skills, social and parenting skills.
- Teach clients effective techniques for managing their
medication as prescribed.
- Assist clients in developing and strengthening their support
network to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Monitor signs and symptoms of psychiatric functioning; monitor
medication regimen; assist in community networking and
- Collaborate with other providers, agencies and individuals in
the client network of care.
- Maintain a working knowledge of community resources and current
trends in social services.
- Ensure clients have appropriate medical coverage at all
- Accompany client to community appointments, provide advocacy as
- Complete all Organization and client documentation in
accordance with Organization standards and state and federal
- Review e-mail account daily for new messages.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or related field or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- One-year (1) of experience in Human Service field working with
children and their families.
- Valid driver's license required or ability to obtain necessary
transportation in order to perform the responsibilities/tasks of
the job. Benefits:Thrive Behavioral Health provides a
friendly/family working environment, whose values include Dignity,
Respect, Teamwork and Professional Support and Development. Thrive
offers generous benefits after 30 days, PTO, paid holidays, your
birthday off, and a 401k plan.www.thrivebhri.orgNo Phone
Keywords: Thrive Behavioral Health, Inc., Warwick , Case Manager for our CSP Program at Post Rd, Executive , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!