Medical Technologist (2nd/3rd shift)
Company: Daley And Associates, LLC.
Location: North Kingstown
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Medical Technologist (2nd/3rd Shift)
Our client, a premier provider of comprehensive clinical testing,
medication monitoring and support services is experiencing
exponential growth and is looking for a Medical Technologist to
join their molecular COVID-19 lab team.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Testing and interpretation of high-complexity clinical
laboratory assays, with emphasis on molecular diagnostics
- Technical skills - Experience performing molecular techniques,
including but not limited to, nucleic acid extraction and real time
- Demonstrates attention to detail in conducting and documenting
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates a general knowledge of laboratory information
- Able to interpret and evaluate complex test data
- Able to organize and prioritize job assignments
- Maintains integrity and discretion in safeguarding confidential
- Able to work extra hours to ensure adequate laboratory
- Performing the responsibilities of the job requires frequent
standing, walking, or sitting
- Applicant must be able to work under the current configurations
of the laboratory
- Able to lift 10lbs, reach from ground to 5ft, able to use a
step stool in order to access higher areas
- 2nd Shift: 2pm-4pm to 10pm-midnight
- 3rd Shift 10pm -midnight - 6am -8am
- Bachelor's degree in medical technology, clinical laboratory
science, chemical, physical, or biological science.
- ASCP certification required
- 1-2 years of experience.
If interested, please send your resume to Allie at
Keywords: Daley And Associates, LLC., Warwick , Medical Technologist (2nd/3rd shift), Healthcare , North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!