Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Make More Than a LivingAre you a Registered Nurse (RN) looking
for immediate work in the Warwick area? Do you want a rewarding
career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible
work shifts, and a generous benefits package? We've got the job for
you!Comfort Keepers is looking for a part-time Registered Nurse
(RN) to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting
in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping
hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their
homes. As a Comfort Keeper, you will have the opportunity to
deliver one-on-one care that enhances the quality of life and
brings hope and joy to clients and their families.RN Job
- Pay range $20.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Flexible start dates and ability to work in both care
facilities and home care setting
- Flexible, regularly available shifts
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for developmentTake the first
step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!RN
- Document pertinent observation and intervention on appropriate
- Effectively communicate clients changing needs and plan of care
among staff members.
- Work within the community to promote Comfort Keepers's brand
and available services.
- Address concerns submitted by clients/caregivers and resolve
them according to Comfort Keepers guidelines.
- Report clients' needs/problems and observations regarding the
client's condition to the registered nurse and/or physician.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the health care team
in coordination of the client's care. Provide client/significant
health teaching and document the teaching.
- Assist patients, family members, or other clients with concern
and empathy; respect their confidentiality and privacy; and
communicate with them courteously and respectfully.
- Other client care duties as assigned/delegated by Supervising
- Participate in on-call rotation as needed.RN Requirements:
- Unencumbered and active RI RN License
- CPR Certification
- Minimum of one year of supervisory/management experience in a
health-related field required.
- Hospice care experience a plus
- Must be comfortable with end of life care
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing, and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel
within the surrounding area.
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration, and valid
RI Driver's License
- Must pass drug testingApply Today!Comfort Keepers is strongly
considering candidates with previous experience as a Registered
Nurse (RN).Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a
Comfort Keepers Caregiver today!An Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers, considers applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.uG04x89JrB
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Warwick , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!