Dentist - DDS / DMD
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: May 5, 2022
When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and
so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support
network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the
career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the
life you always wanted.
Join the general practice team as Dentist and say 'yes' to:
- High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam,
and 3D digital printing
- Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient
- Working & learning with Specialists on site
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical
autonomy, you'll make a difference in the lives of your patients
while enjoying access to:
- 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice
- Up $50K sign on bonus opportunities throughout the
- Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical &
- A fast track to practice ownershipResponsibilities:
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through
structured continuing professional developments.Minimum Education
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated
by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business
support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental
- Source: ADA**Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
- Competitive compensation plan which includes a guaranteed daily
rate (depending on experience) and percentage (%) of the profit
- Benefits will begin the first of the month following 30 days of
employment, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability.
- Retirement plan/401K with company match after 1 year of
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Warwick , Dentist - DDS / DMD, Healthcare , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!