Physician / Psychiatry / Rhode Island / Permanent / MD/DO - Psychiatrist Job
Company: Kurz Solutions
Posted on: May 6, 2022
MD/DO - Psychiatrist
Location is the key to success, find it here...
The Community - Warwick, RI
In this fast-paced business world, it's definitely one of Warwick's
most enviable assets. Our strategic location in the center of
Southern New England's major metropolitan area is what makes
Warwick a vibrant spot. Warwick is just a stone's throw away from
historic Providence; thirty minutes north of Newport and
approximately an hour south of Boston, and these are just the
obvious benefits Warwick has to offer. Amenities include over 850
acres of recreational areas, including ball fields, tennis courts,
bike paths, 39 miles of coastline, beautiful beaches, coves,
marinas and more moorings and boat slips than any other community
in Rhode Island. For these reasons, not only is Warwick a
convenient place to work, its family friendly environment makes it
a great place to relax and play.
A wonderful quality of life, a business friendly environment,
affordable real estate and a perfect blend of urban and suburban
features guarantee that you will be proud to call Warwick, RI home
for your family and your business.
Behavioral Health is evolving and Geriatric Psychiatry is one of
the fastest growing sectors. The aging baby boomer population and
changes in how behavioral health services are provided to the adult
and geriatric community makes this sector one of the best to be
associated with. A progressive leader in the industry that partners
with committed psychiatrists that own a passion for what they do.
Exceptional compensation, benefits and growth potential are
certainly there. Just as importantly, though, it is the
professional respect and appreciation from a forward thinking CEO
and management team that will get your attention.
Requirements (duties include but are not limited to)
- Provide psychiatric consults to patients referred by the
attending physician at assigned facilities.
- Prescribe and monitor medications; or make recommendations,
depending on facility policy.
- Collaborate with nurse practitioners and other clinicians as
- May hold collaborative agreement or attestation agreement
(depending on state regulations) with nurse practitioners in
- Work as a member of the interdisciplinary team assigned to the
- Participate in case reviews, consultations, and utilization
- Be a resource for the primary care physicians.
- Respond to urgent calls and facilitate admission to in-patient
hospital units when necessary.
- Attend medical staff meetings and provide in-service education
at the facilities as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate records on patients treated.
- Maintain and submit accurate records for billing purposes on a
daily basis. Qualifications
- M.D. or D.O. who has completed a residency in psychiatry or
currently in a psychiatry residency.
- Board certified or board eligible (within 3 years of completing
- Holds a valid permanent license in practicing state(s) in
accordance with the regulations of that state or in the process of
- State controlled substance license or in the process of
- DEA Certificate or in the process of obtaining it.
- Must be able to meet the credentialing requirements of the
facilities assigned to.
- Must be able to become credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid
and other payers as necessary.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by
providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in
Keywords: Kurz Solutions, Warwick , Physician / Psychiatry / Rhode Island / Permanent / MD/DO - Psychiatrist Job, Healthcare , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!