Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -Full Time - NEW Increased Rates!
Company: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield
Posted on: May 9, 2022
This job is located in Wakefield.Join Our Team: Dramatically
Increased Wages! Overview:Don't Look For a Job, Find a
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield is seeking a collaborative
& compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team for
a FULL TIME opportunity for DAYS or EVENINGS! Be where you are
needed and appreciated, finding true balance between work and home
Newly licensed LPNs start at $31.74/hour. $35.71+ for one year of
experience and higher!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Position Overview:
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is assigned to a team of
Nursing Assistants and is responsible for skilled treatments,
passing of medications and monitoring the personal care services
provided by Nursing Assistants; LPNs are also responsible for
reporting care and unusual symptoms of residents to supervisor and
staff of next shift.Some Perks of being an LPN at Elderwood of
Scallop Shell at Wakefield
Clean, Neat, and Newly Renovated Facility
- Dramatically increased wages!
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Package
- Top Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Substantial Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Administer medications and treatments to assigned residents as
ordered by physician and utilizing the five rights as
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care
procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as
- Report to Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge Nurse
Supervisor unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and
progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident, and monitor the
performance of Nursing Assistants in implementation of the care
- Receive controlled substances from the shift Supervisory Nurse
and is responsible for all aspects of the storage and distribution
of these medications; ensure proper and safe placement and use of
medications stored in medication cart, stock medication cupboards,
medication room refrigerator and narcotic cabinets.
- Document as applicable in the care plans, Nursing Notes,
Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered
Nurse (RN) with a current state license required.
- LPN Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and
employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without
regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or
veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other
protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the
performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield, Warwick , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -Full Time - NEW Increased Rates!, Healthcare , Charlestown, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!