RN or LPN
Company: Carpenter Hall LLC Zinnia Exeter
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Competitive PaySign-on Bonus EligibleRelocation
availableTuition/Education ReimbursementCompetitive Benefits &
401kValues: Integrity, Teamplay, 1% Better Each DaySUMMARYThe
Registered Nurse or LPN provides prescribed medical treatment and
nursing care services to patients.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Assess each patient's individual needs on the basis of
assessment and data collection to ensure proper admission.
- Implement doctor's orders, administer specified medication,
monitor and record vital signs, and maintain medical/ nursing
- Utilize EHR effectively and efficiently.
- Direct duties of Treatment Assistants.
- Observe patients and document their responses to
- Communicate with counseling staff on a regular basis regarding
patient's progress and treatment plans.
- Discharge patients in accordance with established policy.
- Carry out administrative procedures in compliance with program
- Serve as role model.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this
position successfully, you must be able to perform each essential
duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties and responsibilities. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
- Knowledge obtained through attainment of applicable state
Registered Nurse's license.
- Skill in implementing nursing protocol.
- Skill in patient assessment.
- Ability to assign and direct work.
- Ability to carry out instruction and accurately document
- Ability to work and communicate with
others.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCENursing degree from an accredited
institution or equivalent combination of knowledge and
experience.LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONSValid Registered Nurse License or
Licensed Practitioner Nurse.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential duties and
responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties and responsibilities.REGULARLY REQUIRED: to sit,
use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls;
reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.OCCASIONALLY REQUIRED:
to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch and lift and/or move up to
10 poundsWORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this
position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and
responsibilities.The work environment is that of a detoxification
facility for substance-abusing populations.
- Exposure to clients infected with Hepatitis B, HIV, TB, or
other Infectious Diseases
Keywords: Carpenter Hall LLC Zinnia Exeter, Warwick , RN or LPN, Healthcare , Exeter, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!