Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - NEW Increased Rates!
Company: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This job is located in Wakefield.Join Our Team: Dramatically
Increased Wages! Overview:Don't Look For a Job, Find a
DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WAGES FOR CRITICAL NURSING ROLES, including
CNAs, LPNs, & RNs. Apply today - you're eligible for our new rates.
Shift Differential Increases are also in effect.
Starting rate of $19.55-$23.46 depending on experience PLUS weekend
and shift differentials.Certified nursing assistants (CNA) provide
personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs
of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They
are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific
certification is required.
Employee Perks!: Dramatically Increased Wages!, Enjoy being a part
of a strong and diverse team, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life
Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by
Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and
progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions or
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the
performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the
appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents'
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living
(ADL), according to their plan of care and individual
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is
required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no
findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or
misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield, Warwick , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - NEW Increased Rates!, Healthcare , Kingston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!