Family Medicine Physician - Outpatient Only - Warwick RI - Low patient panel
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Warwick, Rhode Island.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Job Description
- Other location option is Woonsocket, RI
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Full-time permanent position
- See Adults on Medicare in medically underserved
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus
- Monday through Friday (no weekends)
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding
- Join an innovative company of community-based healthcare
centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that
improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched
experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved
communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated
care right in our patients communities, we can help keep them
healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same
communities and others.
- Our care is based on an entirely new model that is based on
value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is
accountable for its patients health, spending more than twice as
long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their
- The group offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be
found in other practices.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up
of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon
quality metrics (not volume).
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance,
retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Woonsocket, Rhode Island is a vibrant, urban community that
offers the right blend of exciting city life and cozy small town
comfort. It is an eclectic mix of the old and the new, providing a
wonderful environment in which to live and work. Our location in
Southern New England provides our residents with easy access to
Providence, Boston and Worcester for work, education, and leisure
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team,
motivated to be a part of a fast-growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Warwick , Family Medicine Physician - Outpatient Only - Warwick RI - Low patient panel, Healthcare , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!