Company: Ortho Rhode Island
Posted on: January 23, 2023
As a premier musculoskeletal organization, Orthopedics RI has
one vital mission - Providing the Best patient experience in the
industry. Our providers are experts in their craft and passionate
about orthopedic medicine and wellness.
$5,000 Sign-on bonus!
Professional Financial Planning Services
401k with Employer Contribution
9 Paid Holidays
Flexible Hours and Work-Life Harmony
What can I expect being part of the Ortho RI musculoskeletal
Physician and Therapist Interdisciplinary Care Models
- Optimize patient success with our team approach to patient
- Collaborate and innovate with the leading Orthopedic Surgeons
in the area
- Physicians and therapist specialty service lines determine best
- Contribute to industry leading post-operative care
- Injury prevention programs
- 9-to-12-month Mentorship program to empower New and Recent
- Evidence based interventions, manual therapy, functional
- interdisciplinary engagement with surgery observation,
physician shadowing, and service line opportunities
- We'll support you in pursuing your passions!
- Not sure what to explore next? Our mentors will guide your
- Interested in advanced certification? We'll cover that too!
Patient Focused Treatment
- Patient experience and outcomes is our mission
- Emphasis on maximizing quality one on one time with our
- State of the art facilities with equipment and tools needed to
maximize patient care
- Be a part of a complete orthopedic health care team with a
passion for helping people
- Patient success is created thru an energetic and enthusiastic
- Experience the right priorities, the right expectations - the
- Community focused wellness for our State
- Exclusive Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Partner of the RIIL
collaborating through injury preventions, strength and conditioning
and injury rehabilitation.
- Relationships with local universities and contribute to
rehabilitation of their athletes
Join our team and accelerate your physical therapy career!
Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from accredited
program. Current or Eligible for a Rhode Island state Physical
Keywords: Ortho Rhode Island, Warwick , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!