Travel Nurse RN - Rehab in Coventry, RI
Company: Care Team Solutions
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Care Team Solutions is looking for motivated, experienced,
Registered Nurses (RN) for high paying Travel & Local Contract
positions! Registered Nurse (RN): must have 2+ years of recent
Rehab Other Area(s) experience. Details:
- Pay: Get a personalized pay package that fits YOU!
- Other Area(s)
- Shift/Hours: This is a day shift.
- Length:1 weeks. Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 2+ years of nursing experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Reliable and flexible What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Boutique staffing agency w/ 1-on-1 attention and a dedicated
recruiter working specifically for you!
- Travel assignments in all 50 states
- Top level, competitive pay w/ tax-free travel
- Healthcare & Dental insurance
- 401(K) savings program
- Certification and license reimbursement
- Sign-on & completion bonuses available
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
- Travel with a Friend bonus Responsibilities of the Registered
- Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide
the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized
care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements,
administering injections etc.) and fill in patients' charts.
- Adjust and administer patient's medication & provide treatments
according to physician's orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene
and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces,
preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for
patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational
workshops, conferences etc.
- Provide all other nursing duties.
Keywords: Care Team Solutions, Warwick , Travel Nurse RN - Rehab in Coventry, RI, Healthcare , Coventry, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...