Medical Assistant for our CSP Program at Post Rd
Company: Thrive Behavioral Health, Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of people
that are challenged with mental illness and substance use
disorders? Do you want to join a high-performing team of dedicated
professionals who work effectively together, have fun, and share
the joy of truly making the word a better place? Through the
dedication and commitment of our staff, Thrive's clients receive
the highest quality of care available, incorporating proven,
effective treatment for substance use and mental health
disorders.The ideal candidate will be results-driven, team-and
detail-oriented professional who is comfortable working on multiple
tasks in a deadline-oriented environment. Responsibilities:
- Review patient records to determine status of pertinent health
- Work with internal and external providers to obtain pertinent
- Update client medication lists.
- Data enter health information into the electronic health
- Work with Nurses and Prescribers to obtain prior authorizations
- Work with Practice Manager, Nurses and Prescribers to process
medication refill requests.
- Maintain nursing rooms to insure adequate supplies.
- Assist in taking client vital signs when needed.
- Communicate with behavioral health teams to insure client
follow through with pertinent health care.
- Provide coverage for primary care practice when needed.
- Coordinate and data enter lab reports. Print patient's current
medication list, review with the patient prior to appointment with
- Confirmation calls for client appointments as assigned.
- Checking phone messages screen throughout the work day and
- Verbally communicating to the providers any urgent issues.
- Work with the Practice Manager to monitor and process incoming
- Review e-mail account daily for new messages.Requirements:
- High school diploma and two years' experience as a Medical
Assistant; or equivalent combination of education and
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Excellent communication skills required
- General computer experience also requiredBenefits:Thrive
Behavioral Health provides a friendly/family working environment,
whose values include Dignity, Respect, Teamwork and Professional
Support and Development. Thrive offers generous benefits after 30
days, PTO, paid holidays, your birthday off, and a 401k plan.No
Phone CallsEEO/VET/LGBTQ+ Employer
Keywords: Thrive Behavioral Health, Inc., Warwick , Medical Assistant for our CSP Program at Post Rd, Healthcare , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...