Occupational Health Nurse
Location: West Greenwich
Posted on: September 10, 2023
- Perform RN level assessment and medical management of
- Facilitate return to work and workers' compensation programs.
- Assist with international travel health consultations.
- Perform phlebotomy to support research requests, administer
immunizations, and TB screening tests.
- Assist with OH supply management.
- Respond to site medical emergencies and support disaster
- Perform medical surveillance exams.
- Ensure OH compliance with State, Federal, OSHA, and workers
compensation compliance regulations as applicable.
- Comply with ethical, legal, professional requirements, corporate
policies and procedures.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
colleagues, patients, and OH partners
Keywords: ICONMA, Warwick , Occupational Health Nurse, Healthcare , West Greenwich, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!