Posted on: September 19, 2023
Ready to take control of your schedule? Start your IntelyCare
application and youll be on your way to a better nurse-life balance
in no time! COVID-19 Considerations:Clinicians must be vaccinated
against Covid-19. Why IntelyCare? At IntelyCare, we're empowering
healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. IntelyCare
simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified
nursing professionals like you with shifts at our nursing
facilities. Available shift options include per-diem, contract,
short-term, long-term, temporary to permanent and in some cases,
travel. With IntelyCare, you'll get the pay, freedom, and
flexibility you deserveall from one intelligent and easy-to-use
mobile app. As a W2 employee, you'll earn weekly pay that's 25%
higher than average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including
individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you
through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term,
contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations
and continuing education training, all from our education
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for
support, shared experiences, and advice! Who You Are: You're a
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that's looking for the freedom
and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay.
What You'll Do:
- Perform direct patient care activities in a nursing home
environment, and ensure the health, comfort, and safety of
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to
- Aid physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if
needed. What You Should Have:
- An applicable Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) state
certification. Flexible Work Schedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Travel Bonuses
- Temp to Perm Some fine print. We focus exclusively on providing
health care professionals to the post-acute world' skilled nursing
facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in
being a reliable, caring health care provider and have experience
then we encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. fulltime,parttime
Keywords: IntelyCare, Warwick , CNA, Healthcare , Coventry, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!