Nurse Practitioner 2, 1099 Contract Flex Provider
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Posted on: March 11, 2019
Seeking 1099 Contract Nurse PractitionersNot Just Your Typical Workday---
Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. We care profoundly for the members we serve and the work we do significantly improves their quality of life. If you have the passion to significantly impact plan members' quality of life, come and join Matrix!
- The Nurse Practitioner or NP works as part of the Clinical Operations Team, providing clinical assessment and care to assigned patients in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities.
- The Nurse Practitioner or NP Identifies quality improvement activities and planning individualized health care consistent with Matrix Medical Network policy protocols.
- The Nurse Practitioner or NP accurately completes summary and care management referral forms, consistently identifies unmet needs and gaps in care and initiates appropriate referral to health plans and outreach to PCP contacts.Type: 1099 Flexible Schedule Nurse PractitionerLocation: Work from home, traveling a radius around Warwick, RIHours: Days. Flexible schedule. No-call or evenings.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure. Licensure/Certifications
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice
- Board certification by AANP or ANCC, in Adult, Family Practice and Geriatrics or Adult-Gerontology. Current CPR certification. Pertinent Clinical Work Experience
- NP - Must also have: Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting. Education Experience
- Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Must meet company driving standards
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Must meet company's automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locationsWork Environment
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment.
- Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology. Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Warwick, RI 02886. Primary Location: Warwick, RI 02886. Job: Clinical-Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. 1099 Flexible Schedule Nurse Practitioner Job Level: Day Job, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, evening or weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, 1099 Flexible Schedule Nurse Practitioner, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Warwick , Nurse Practitioner 2, 1099 Contract Flex Provider, Healthcare , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!