Sales Supervisor/Key Holder
Company: Alexander's Uniforms
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job Description: Sales Supervisor/Key HolderSupport the manager
in the daily business operations of the store.Job
- Perform opening/closing procedures and review daily sales
- Ensure the store is clean, safe, and presentable for customers.
- Greet and assist customers along with sales associates. Provide
support and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure customer service standards are adhered to and business
opportunities are maximized.
- Assist in training new associates.
- Carry out directives given by the store manager and the store
- Maintain and monitor store inventory.
- Coordinate and oversee the planning, organizing, and delegating
of work among staff.Job Skills:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with
problems as they arise.
- Minimum 1 years retail & merchandising experience required.
- Prior Key Holder/Supervisory experience preferred
- Sales-oriented individual.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay:
From $16.00 per hourSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityExperience:
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Alexander's Uniforms, Warwick , Sales Supervisor/Key Holder, Hospitality & Tourism , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!