Company: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This job is located in Wakefield.Join Our Team: Are you ready
for a rewarding career? Join a company that cares for you, too.
Overview:Meal times are highlights of daily life, and excellent
nutrition and appetite appeal are central to the well-being of
residents and patients. Our chefs, wait staff and kitchen staff
prepare and serve delicious, wholesome menus.
Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean,
Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Free On-Site Parking, Friendly and
supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance,
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Substantial employee
referral program, Tuition reimbursement program
- Review menus and production sheets to determine food quantities
needed for regular, mechanically altered and other special diet
- Prepare specified food items, as assigned.
- Test cooked foods by tasting and smelling samples.
- Ensure that sanitation and safety standards are met in the
preparation, cooking and production line stages of food
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of specified equipment and the
general kitchen work area.
- Supervise food being cooked; ensures that food is held and
served at correct temperature.
- Assist with preparation of and distribution of foodstuffs.
- Minimum 18 yrs. age required. High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous food preparation experience required.
- Ability to understand and organize food preparation activities
- Ability to carry out cooking tasks at a safe and efficient
level of performance required.
- Knowledge of food preparation and production process
- Pride in quality of food and service necessary.
- High degree of personal cleanliness and good hygiene; health
status suitable for service of food required.
- Respect for residents' privacy and rights; respectful and
dignified treatment of residents required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield, Warwick , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Narragansett, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!