Company: T's Restaurant Group
Location: East Greenwich
Posted on: June 23, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Line Cook
DEPARTMENT: Back of House
REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager
POSITION STATUS: This is a full-time or part time available
PAY BRACKET: $16- $20 for Line Cooks
Do you believe that dreams are built on pancakes? At T's, we do,
literally! We hire SMILES, cook smiles, and serve smiles. We love
what we do, and we love to share our passion for the art of
breakfast, brunch, and lunch within our community.
Our team is everything to us. Smiling teams = smiling guest and
that's what T's is all about. Our Perks + Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision with 401K package coming this
- Generous Paid Leave Program
- Day's only work schedule - Be home before dinner!
- Discounted shift meal plan on and off shift (fill up on all the
pancakes you desire!)
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Day OFF!
- Ongoing development and growth opportunity
T's Restaurant Group is a growing, family-owned restaurant group
that has been a Rhode Island tradition since 1982. We currently
have 3 locations in Cranston, East Greenwich, and Narragansett.
With a commitment to carefully sourcing local food and products
around the New England area. With an eye on sustainability and a
partnership with family-owned farms and businesses, we support real
food, fresh ingredients, local purveyors and sustainable choices
We are devoted to providing our teams and guests with a culture of
gratitude, respect, safety and belonging. We value life's journey
and believe in sharing in the journey together, celebrating life
one day at a time, one plate at a time.
Highlights of the Position
As part of our culinary team, you will be part of a professionally
trained kitchen with like-minded individuals. While our kitchens
run at a faster pace, we are truly committed to fresh, local
ingredients and creating plates with an artistic spin. Whether you
are an experienced cook looking to master your skills or a person
with no culinary experience and want to learn a new trade then T's
is the place for you.
Qualifications and professional requirements to help you succeed in
- Experience in kitchen preparation and cooking a plus but not
- Passion in culinary.
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean
- Must be able to handle pressure and multitasking.
- Can communicate effectively in a kitchen setting safety and
food quality standards are met.
- Full time team members are quarantined to get 40
- Availability on the weekends.
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping,
twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing 45 pounds, and
repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Work with hot, cold, and various office equipment and answers
T's Restaurant Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse, inclusive and belonging work
Keywords: T's Restaurant Group, Warwick , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , East Greenwich, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!