Company: Bell Textron Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
WHO WE AREResponse Technologies is a young, Rhode Island - based,
award-winning company that is dedicated to the design and
development of disruptive products and technologies that enhance
some of our world's largest industries, including: tactical,
military, automotive, aerospace, and energy. Our expertise in the
material sciences, coupled with Response Technologies' additive
manufacturing and innovative processes, continues to strengthen our
position as industry leaders.OUR VALUESResponse Technologies has an
informal culture that encourages initiative, integrity, innovation,
and ownership. Our company's start-up culture demands that all team
members "check their egos at the door", be self-starters, possess a
sense of humility, and be able to "wear many hats". If you work
best when under pressure, and can proactively take initiative
during "lows", then Response Technologies may be the right home for
you.YOUR MISSIONResponse Technologies is seeking a Machine
Programmer to serve as a subject matter expert for effective design
of manufacturing resources including Computer Aided Manufacturing
(CAM) numerical controlled programs, Manufacturing Computer Aided
Design tools/fixtures, loft patters and operational models with
associated 2D drawing and 3D drawings. The Programmer reads
blueprints and understanding the dimensions of the given component
in order to properly program machines.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machine.
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling
- Programming Mills, Haas, 4th & 5th axis, Proto TRAK, 2 axis
with manual Z, Troteck, Laser by entering instructions, including
zero and reference points, setting tool registers, offsets,
compensation and proving part programs
- Choosing and loading the correct cutting tools for the
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage
and on the final product.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and
- Cleaning and maintaining the machine.
- Training new staff on machine operation procedures.
- Other maintenance and facility tasks as needed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience as a CNC Machine
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Working knowledge of NC Programming, Loft, Engineering, Tool
Design, manufacturing and
- Planning processes and procedures, Cam Works programming
- Knowledge of Solidworks & Mastercam
- Familiar with Hass CNC Machine
- Strong analytical Skills
- Experience with tooling speeds and feeds necessary to meet
quality and production standards.
- Knowledge of raw materials, cutting tool geometry and
- Knowledge of precision inspection equipment and methods
(micrometers, calipers, etc.)
- Capability of monitoring machine performance (i.e. tool wear,
cycle time, product quality, etc.) and identifying/troubleshooting
any machine issues
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environmentEEO
StatementTextron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in
Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status,
veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by law.Pay Transparency Policy
StatementThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise,
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.Applicants selected
will be subject to a government security investigation and must
meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access
to classified information.Job Field ManufacturingPrimary Location
US-Rhode Island-CoventryRecruiting Company Bell Textron
Inc.Schedule Full-timeJob Level Individual ContributorShift First
ShiftJob Posting 11/18/2021, 10:50:31 AMTextron (and its
subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S.
Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each
new employer's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Keywords: Bell Textron Inc., Warwick , Machine Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Coventry, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!