Driver Class A - Field Services
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Clean Harbors Cranston, RI Field Service Branch is looking for a
Class A Driver to join their safety conscious team! Drivers will
operate light and heavy-duty Trucks/work equipment for out customer
sites. Some of the vehicles operated include Vacuum Trailer,
roll-off trailers, van trailers, box trucks and high-powered vacuum
loaders. Work consist of; Building decontaminations, emergency
spill response, Utility breakdowns, and industrial tank
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis
of every other week
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed
(Team Atmosphere, Everyone Helps)
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement required or able to obtain
- Operate a Manual Transmission required
- Previous expeirence is a plus but not required.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to View a Day in The Life Video! 40-years of
sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part
of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Warwick , Driver Class A - Field Services, IT / Software / Systems , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!