Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
You must be at least 16 years of age to be employed by Lockwood
McKinnon Company, Inc.
Service Champion Job Description
Position: Service Champion/ Cashier
Employer: Lockwood/McKinnon Company, Inc. (A Franchisee of Taco
Expectations: The Service Champion provides accurate and
friendly service to Taco Bell customers. Greets customers in the
restaurant or drive-thru using the Welcome to Our House Principles;
takes and enters orders following the Taco Bell cash policies and
procedures; handles payments and thanks customers; assembles food
and beverage orders; checks for quality and accuracy in all orders;
maintains a clean; safe work and dining environment; prepares and
stores food ingredients.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to offer an exceptional
greeting and eating experience that meets the demands and exceeds
the expectations of our customers. Our goal is to consistently
operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that provide a safe,
positive and enjoyable working environment for our personnel.
Direct Report To: RGM, Associate Manager, or Shift Lead
- Completes the pre-rush and post-rush tasks on the Shift
- Completes additional cleaning tasks as assigned
- Follows cash policy and drawer procedures
- Checks, stocks, and cleans cash register area, counter areas,
dining room and restrooms.
- Smiles, makes eye contact, and speaks clearly and at a
- Enters orders accurately and repeats back orders to
- Knows the menu items and their builds
- Checks and confirms each order before giving to the customer
(Drive- thru or when expediting the front counter)
- Verifies and/or calibrates thermometers and scales.
- Checks the temperature of the food coming out of the
- Checks expiration dates on food items
- Washes, rinses and sanitizes dishes properly using the 3 sink
- Washes and sanitizes hands per Taco Bell and L/M
- Certified as a Service Champion per the Learning Zone.
Physical Demands: The frequency of the task per shift is
designated by the following:
Continuously -2/3 of the time Frequently- 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Occasionally - Up to 1/3 of the time
TASK Amount of Time TASK Amount of Time
Keywords: Taco Bell, Warwick , Team Member, Other , Coventry, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!