Seasonal Housekeeping Team Member
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Itching to travel this summer?
We are a group of diverse and dynamic hospitality workers
looking for our next adventurous team members!
Our Work travel program islooking for eager individuals with a
passion for customer service andcleanliness.
We have 6 monthplacements across the USA starting now!
The ideal candidates will be able tomulti-task, take directions
and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-pacedmanner, and
provide great service.
Housekeeping responsibilities and duties
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping,
mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure
no inadequacies exist
- Advise superiors of any damages, missing items, and/or
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional
manner to the best of your ability
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
- Opportunity to Travel across America and enjoy different
experiences in a number of different locations.
- Full time contracts lasting 6 months
- Opportunity to switch to a new location at the end of your
- There are no fees for job
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends
you would like to live and travel with, makesure you apply
- 1 Year customer service experience
- Age 21 or older
- Must be legally able to work in America
- Have high school diploma
- Clean background check
- A sense of adventure!!!
Keywords: Mobilize, Warwick , Seasonal Housekeeping Team Member, Other , Montauk, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!