Company: Tremco Illbruck
Location: North Kingstown
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Dryvit Systems, Inc. is searching for a Manufacturing Engineer
in the North Kingstown, RI area. The Manufacturing Engineer's
responsibilities are broad and include safety, product quality,
process control, productivity improvement, and development of a
LEAN culture. The Manufacturing Engineer is expected to spend a
significant amount of time on the floor and lead large capital
POSITION AND COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED
- Health Insurance Plans (Medical/Dental/Vision).
- 401(K) Match.
- Pension/Retirement Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Competitive hourly wages paid weekly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assume a leadership position at the facility in partnership
with the Plant Manager and shift supervisors. Activities include
resolution and communication regarding safety issues.
- Execute on scheduled PHA's and JSA's.
- Proactively monitor the area and remediate potential safety
Use DAKOTA software as a tool for compliance and environmental,
health, and safety. Use the tool to report incidents, near misses,
- LEAN Culture
- Active participant in MS-168 Management Operating System.
- Develop and execute "standard work" activities.
- Continuous Improvement champion promoting and driving the
"Small K" program.
- Conduct "GEMBA Walks" daily. Use walks as the primary means of
education and communication of expectations.
- Improve productivity through the elimination of non-value-added
activities. Apply engineering principles and methodologies to
Improve productivity and eliminate waste.
Maintain and continually improve the plant layout and flow.
- Computer Software
- Must be proficient in using 3D CAD and Adobe Photoshop
- 3D CAD.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Product Quality
- Work to maximize equipment efficiency and quality for
- Assist in the training of operators with a focus on quality
critical product specifications and process parameters.
Must be proficient at equipment. Tooling, and process
troubleshooting and design.
- Project Management
- Must be capable of successfully managing multi-million-dollar
projects on time and on budget.
- Manages and coordinates large equipment installations and
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Manufacturing Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent from an ABET-accredited
university. Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Two to four years of related experience and/or training
required. Must have experience in both practical Manufacturing
Engineering and Project Management.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS :
- Six Sigma Green Belt required.
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Understanding process variance and the resultant effects on
- Knowledge of applied statistics.
- Ability to perform problem analysis utilizing problem-solving
- Knowledge of SAP systems.
- Ability to operate on Microsoft Suite Software (Word, Excel,
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Tremco Illbruck, Warwick , Manufacturing Engineer, Other , North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!