Company: H&R Block
Posted on: May 5, 2021
What you'll do...
The Operations Specialists - Seasonal is responsible for
non-systems duties such as delivering supplies/materials to
offices, basic maintenance repairs and assisting with annual set
up/closing of offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic building maintenance such as replacing light
bulbs, replacing ceiling tiles, minor low voltage electrical work
and repairing broken items. If the task is complex and requires a
certified technician to complete the repair, the District
Operations Coordinator (DOC) will be notified.
- Delivery, transfer and basic set up of office technology (i.e.,
- Delivers supplies and materials to and from tax offices.
- Assist with the annual set up and closing of seasonal tax
offices including setting office to planogram, ensuring offices
cleanliness and office meets overall brand standards.
- Attend training required for the position.
- Confirm that the office is properly secured when leaving the
office after hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations
Coordinator, or in partnership with other managerial staff.
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- Basic reading skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, and other web based programs
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's
license and adequate insurance as required by state law. Also must
have a good driving record.
- Must be able to work independently.
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
What you'll bring to the team...
- High school diploma or equivalentWork Experience:
- No previous work experience necessary.
Keywords: H&R Block, Warwick , Operations Specialist, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!