Lead Teacher - Montauk Child Care Learning Center
Company: Economic Opportunity Council of Suffolk Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Montauk Child Care Learning Center is looking for Lead Teachers
in our Infant and School age classrooms.
Individual MUST have a CDA/ Associates/Bachelor's Degree in
Early Childhood Education to be a Lead Teacher.
Year-round Position. Immediate Start
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm / Paid Vacation/Sick
MUST have previous experience working with children in a daycare
Must be a Team Player and have a passion for teaching young
Create and implement developmentally appropriate lesson plans
based on the curriculum and learning goals - Daily planning and
execution of all classroom and outdoor activities
- Responsible for the welfare, health and safety of the children
in assigned group
- Supervision of children at all times
- Meal time activities of group, including eating with
- Responsible for daily attendance records, menus, lunch/nap
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized classroom
- Providing the children with teacher-made activities
- Encouraging creative and constructive use of materials in
- Maintain a client focused attitude at all times
- Uphold Center quality standards
- Follow all safety and health rules - Keep the environment safe,
clean and attractive.
- Assist school age children with remote learning
More detailed duties will be described at the time of
Keywords: Economic Opportunity Council of Suffolk Inc, Warwick , Lead Teacher - Montauk Child Care Learning Center, Other , Montauk, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!