Manager of Process Development
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Response Technologies, a Bell Owned Textron company, is an
award-winning scientific enterprise that is dedicated to the design
and development of products and technologies that enhance some of
the world's largest industries, including tactical defense,
automotive & transportation, aerospace, energy, and more. We
combine material technology with research & development capability
to achieve the perfect material or process for our clients'
Our expertise in material science covers elastomers, plastics,
coatings, foams, textiles, fibers, and more. As leaders in our
field, Response Technologies is the ideal partner to develop and
execute disruptive solutions.
The Manager, Process Development holds a successful history of
progressing managerial experience and is responsible for the
creation and execution of cost, schedule, and capability of future
and innovative manufacturing methodology and capability. The goal
of the Process Development Manager is to create and implement
emerging process and producibility trends to ensure the major
transformation and modernization landscape for fuel cell
technology. The Manager will lead a team of Process Engineers who
are focused on the innovation of Process and Manufacturing of fuel
cells. While encouraging innovation and proposal of new ideas, the
Manager should be the filter between new ideas and implementation
of these ideas on the Manufacturing floor.
- Build project teams who are focused on providing proposal input
focused on future technology readiness capability and the
innovation of manufacturing capability.
- Serves as a technical interface with Response Technology
Program Management, suppliers, Quality, and the Build/Production
- Define equipment capital plan for the future manufacturing and
build of fuel cell technology.
- Managing Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Thought Leadership - Lead or facilitate the discussion of what
is and isn't possible on rethinking manufacturing capability in
addition to understanding the successes and failures in the history
of manufacturing method experimentation.
- BS Engineering, Industrial Management, or equivalent technical
- 10-15 years of experience in engineering or manufacturing
specifically: tooling, tolerancing, process control, supply
chain, manufacturing & quality systems
- Expertise in Automation and Robotics in a manufacturing
- Successful previous experience with a combination of textiles,
foam, plastics and composites.
- Demonstrated use of CAD/CAM (SolidWorks and CATIA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This role requires travel, both domestic and international
- Excellent verbal and written communication styles
Keywords: Textron, Warwick , Manager of Process Development, Other , Coventry, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!