Night Manager- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
were a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off
grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a
supportive and engaging workplace thats committed to developing
If youre a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJs offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Responsible for providing leadership and direction around club
merchandising, ensuring merchandise is available for sale in proper
quantities throughout the store, delivering a positive service
experience to members, overseeing and directing the work of
merchandise department team members. Acts as a key holder for the
The Night Manager is responsible to function as the Manager on
Duty (MOD) as assigned. While MOD, the Night Manager has
responsibility to manage the entire Club, including all Club
departments, to address any and all concerns brought to the MODs
attention, and to escalate any concerns, as appropriate.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Collaborates with Assistant Club Manager to develop effective
and productive merchandising teams through selection, training,
managing, evaluating performance, coaching, motivating, and
disciplining, when necessary.
- Leads the Zone Lead merchandising team to manage merchandise
display and signing processes.
- Be involved with onboarding process of new team members.
- Communicates with managers regarding staffing levels and team
- Ensures merchandise is properly displayed and has appropriate
signage. Ensures merchandise is available for sale in proper
quantities throughout the store.
- Follows and executes company directives related to
merchandising, resets, and sales initiatives within the allotted
time. Ensure sales floor standards are maintained.
- Recommends merchandising changes to enhance sales.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and working order of the
building and equipment.
- Serve as the designated forklift trainer for the club.
- Operates a forklift in a safe and efficient manner. Inspects
forklifts prior to use and follows established safety
- Ensures that all team members follow safety and sanitation
guidelines. Validates steel and pallet safety walks and addresses
and communicates any identified safety concerns in a timely
- Responsible for steel and pallet safety.
- Responsible for opening the cash office.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.
- Open shift availability required.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., Warwick , Night Manager- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus Job, Other , Coventry, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!