Service Line Director, Primary Care
Company: South County Hospital
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Service Line Director, Primary#Care (SLD) provides
leadership and oversight of regional primary/urgent care services
within South County Medical Group. The SLD will ensure optimal
operational and financial performance while maintaining high levels
of patient and employee satisfaction. The SLD will participate in
the development of strategic goals / operating plans and ensure
organizational support, understanding and execution of these
goals/plans. This position will lead and manage staff in support of
producing superior patient satisfaction, efficient operations and
staff loyalty to create a high performing service line with
superior metrics and outcomes.
- Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration, Finance or
- 10+ years of management and leadership experience, preferably
in a multi-practice healthcare setting & 5+ years management
experience at a senior level within a hospital-employed physician
- Effective leader, team builder, mentor and coach.
- Ability to establish collaborative and productive working
relations with physicians and clinical leadership.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to use financial tools (budgets & forecasts) to
measure, manage and communicate business performance to physician
- Possesses a detailed knowledge of practice workflow processes
and ability to recognize needed changes and implement
- Ability to analyze practice operational problems, develop
effective techniques for resolution, drive needed change and
achieve support for change.
- Ability to make sound business decisions, evaluate
alternatives, and be decisive.
- Understanding of financial analysis concepts and ability to use
financial tools (budgets and forecasts) to measure, manage and
communicate business performance and to achieve medical group
- Skill in exercising a high degree of independence, initiative,
judgment, discretion and follow-through on a wide range of
sensitive and complex issues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex organizations through
- Demonstrated ability to use process improvement techniques to
achieve operational results.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans and
assisting staff in goal setting.
- Understanding of HIPAA, NCQA and other regulatory requirements
to ensure practice compliance.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally,
with a wide range of customers.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and direct the work of
- Demonstrates initiative in identifying problems, researching,
recommending and implementing solutions.
Keywords: South County Hospital, Warwick , Service Line Director, Primary Care, Other , Wakefield, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!