Physician / Geriatrics / Rhode Island / Permanent / Sr. Medical Director " Managed Care Outpatient Clinics " Warwick, RI Job
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job #24028: Sr. Medical Director - Managed Care
Outpatient Clinics - Warwick, RI
- M.D. or D.O.
- BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics and/or other professional
degrees (e.g., M.B.A., J.D., M.P.H.) welcome but certainly not
- 5+ years of experience in outpatient practice.
- 3+ years of experience in a physician management role or role
as medical director, managing a medical group of 20 or more
- Experience with managed care and/or value-based practice and
familiarity with payer-provider collaboration.
- Experience using a metrics-driven approach to analyze cost,
quality, and satisfaction data to drive clinical strategy and
- Commitment to older adults and to low-income patients.
- Senior Medical Director will report to the Executive Medical
Director for the region
- Senior Medical Director will partner with the Regional Vice
President to achieve operational and clinical excellence
- Lead and mentor the health center Medical Directors in his/her
- Will work 2 days in clinic
- Competitive Salary
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance,
retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus. (15 - 18)
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding
If interested contact Noelle at or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Warwick , Physician / Geriatrics / Rhode Island / Permanent / Sr. Medical Director " Managed Care Outpatient Clinics " Warwick, RI Job, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!