Company: Ocean State Job Lot
Location: North Kingstown
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- The Creative Manager - Print is responsible for developing
creative strategy to deliver the company's content and visual
presence in support of the company's Mission, Vision, and Values.
This role is also responsible for designing and developing
materials for use in all areas of marketing and advertising, with a
focus on print advertising. As a senior member of the creative
team, this role works with other Marketing & Advertising colleagues
and associates in other departments, manages print designers, and
assists in managing workload and evaluating process
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 5-10 years design experience required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in design or other relevant
creative field required
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required; WordPress
and Constant Content preferred
- Deep understanding of traditional and contemporary design
standards (typography, UX/UI, color theory, and brand
- Knowledge of current Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Working knowledge of Macintosh computers required
- Two or more years of experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in journalistic and portrait photography
- Proficient in Google platform (i.e. sites, slides, drive, docs,
- Effective Communicator: You possess strong oral and written
communication skills and have the ability to build and maintain a
culture of trust and respect. You enjoy working with customers and
- Creative: You display extraordinary creative skills and
demonstrate unique ideas for branding, advertising, and marketing
- Organized: You are a problem solver, detail oriented, and can
- Team Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others
(even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company
and client. You commit time, focus, and energy to develop future
OSJL leaders by motivating them around a common purpose and
- Time Management: You understand project management and can work
comfortably on all stages of projects including vision, planning,
and execution. You are able to handle multiple projects at once,
and can organize multiple projects around pressure and
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and
be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a
proactive manner. You understand the tools and processes needed to
meet larger strategic initiatives.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration
and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and
- Leadership: You are a leader and exhibit that in your everyday
work. You pride yourself on developing future leaders; you have
direct experience managing others and have been responsible for
supporting their performance.
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal
safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, and frequent near vision
use for reading and computer use.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job
duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position.
Management has the right to revise this job description at any
time. The job description is not a contract, either express or
implied. You are an at-will employee, meaning either you or the
Company may terminate your employment at any time, with or without
Keywords: Ocean State Job Lot, Warwick , Creative Manager, Other , North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!