Nurse manager OR
Company: Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus
Posted on: June 6, 2021
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand
and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our
Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect,
accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as
individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for the administration and direction of the Ambulatory
Care Center, GI Endoscopy, Cardiac Cath Lab, IV therapy, and Pre
Admission testing program. Responsibilities include
- 1.Clinical Competence in Patient Care
- 1.1Is able to assist staff in all clinical areas.
- 2.Safely Administers Medications and IV Therapies
- 2.1Adheres to the 5 R?s of medication administrations and has
knowledge of medications administered.
- 3.Professional Behavior and Growth
- 3.1Demonstrates evidence of professional growth by education
thru attendance at seminars and in-services related to field of
practice, and on hospital and unit committees.
- 4.Fosters Employee Collaboration and Teamwork
- 4.1Recognizes and values the contribution of fellow employees
and displays cooperation and teamwork.
- 5.Identifies and Contributes to Performance Improvement
- 5.1Develops and interprets performance improvement initiatives,
identifying opportunities for improvement, looking at best
practice. Implements changes to improve process.
- 6.Appropriately Utilizes Resources
- 6.1Prioritizes responsibilities appropriately and completes
tasks within assigned time frames. Readily accepts
- 7.Supports Activities for Exceptional Customer Service
- 7.1Demonstrates a high level of respect, dignity compassion and
professionalism for all customers by utilizing the four tenets
(Dignity + Respect, Information Sharing, Participation,
Collaboration) of Patient Family and Centered Partnership.
- 8.1Demonstrates the ability to communicate the hospital?s
mission, vision, and values, as well as departmental goals, to all
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BS/BSN required.
Minimum 5 years experience in acute care setting. Previous
experience in leadership/managerial role.
Current license RN ? state of RI ACLS/PALS
YNHHS Requisition ID
Keywords: Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus, Warwick , Nurse manager OR, Other , Westerly, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!