Posted on: June 6, 2021
Response Technologies is seeking high-energy manufacturing
employees, to be part of a team building life-saving safety
products. Ideal candidates are reliable, flexible and love creating
life-saving products with advanced manufacturing equipment.
Some specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Following health and safety standards
- Creating and maintaining clean workstations and fabrication
- Building products and parts, and developing improved
- Testing products and document processing conditions, test
results, and other critical-to-quality information.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Identifying safety, quality, and cost improvement
- Performing other tasks as needed
- Candidates must be able to remain on their feet and move about
on foot for the duration of their shift.
What you bring
- Working knowledge of: composites, textiles, medical products,
and other processing and fabrication equipment is a plus
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective team player, with strong critical thinking
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and
- Have the ability to lift, push or pull 50 pounds.
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR
Minimum Educational Requirements
- High school diploma / GED
- Basic math skills including reading a measurement tool
- Prior hands-on: composite, textile, foam, medical products and
other processing experience
Keywords: Textron, Warwick , Manufacturing Associate, Other , Coventry, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!