Location: North Kingstown
Posted on: November 14, 2021
As a healthcare company committed to protecting the health and
safety for our employees, contractors, customers and communities,
employees in this role are required to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19, unless an accommodation has been granted for a medical
reason or sincerely held religious belief. Agilent inspires and
supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide
life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide
with instruments, services, consumables, applications and
expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and
insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the
world around us. Information about Agilent is available at .
Principle Duties and Responsibilities Key responsibilities include,
but are not limited to working individually and as part of
multi-discipline, cross-functional teams to:
- Read and understand production schedule and shop orders.
- Accurately acquire and stage products, associated packaging
materials, and labels; set up packaging and labeling equipment;
assemble packages and kits per SOP and process order instructions
for shipment to customers.
- Document work using an electronic manufacturing system.
- Assist in cycle counting as directed by supervisor.
- Participate, collaborate, and contribute as part of a team.
Provide feedback to a supervisor or technical support group on
safety, quality, and process-related issues.
- Serve as a change agent who actively support Agilent
initiatives and encourages new idea generation.
- Escalate any issues requiring management attention.
- Proactively solve problems and participates in continuous
improvement initiatives related to solution production
- Ensure decisions are aligned with department and company goals
- Assist with unitizing of product [this is breaking down of
'bulk' batches into sellable units. This could include pour off,
pipetting and flame sealing, accurate count and inspection]
- Product 'put-away' [stock shelves with received product or
properly put sellable product in correct storage locations].
- Handle the proper shipping procedures involving kitted products
(involves working with closed hazardous kits or material). Note:
This position's scheduled hours are on the day shift of 8:30 AM -
5:00 PM ET (Monday through Friday)
Keywords: Agilent, Warwick , Packager, Other , North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!