Customer Service Representative
Company: Silk Title Co.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
ABOUT SILK TITLE CO.Silk Title Co. provides title insurance,
search and settlement services across the nation to the top
institutional banks and independent mortgage lenders. Additionally,
we also provide services for foreclosure, default, REO, and
traditional real estate transactions. Title isn't sexy, but it's
critical. Our business is not to fill orders. Instead, we are
constantly working to improve the process to give our clients and
their borrowers a great experience at closing.WHY WORK AT SILK
TITLE CO.Silk Title Co. is a privately owned, fast-growing company
which handles billions of dollars a year in real estate
transactions for some of the nation's top fin-tech institutions.
Our motto, Service at Scale, combines our technology, proprietary
processes, and talented team to deliver title insurance, search,
and settlement services across the nation. We recently completed
the expansion of our office in Warwick, RI into a brand-new modern
workspace and dedicated employee flex space and training room. We
plan to bring on 50 new hires as we continue our growth into
Stuffy cover letters and fancy sounding resumes are not our thing.
We want people with focused energy, solid work ethic and curious
minds capable of absorbing everything we can teach about our
Our employees are what make our company exceptional; we are a
diverse team of problem solvers, QA experts, and business process
gurus. We all depend on each other which is why everyone brings
their A game each day. We work hard but also know how to
incorporate some fun through team building challenges, staff
meetings and an abundance of swag. Our workplace exemplifies our
core values of quality, communication, experience, transparency,
and respect. Other benefits include:
- Positive work environment where individual and team
contributions are recognized and rewarded.
- Brand New Modern Workspace
- Dedicated Employee Flex Space and Training Room
- Tech focused environment
- Breakfast and Lunch provided daily
- Health Benefits
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pay range: $17-$21/hr., eligible for overtimeTHE POSITION:
Customer Service RepresentativeWe are currently looking for top
talent to fill our role of Customer Service Representative.
Excellent customer service skills and high attention to detail are
key because this person works as part of our team to ensure an
exceptional client experience.Multi-tasking and ability to process
files in a timely manner is a must. Excellent customer service
skills and the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and
written are required.The Customer Service Representative will be
responsible for afterhours calls and have a flexible schedule. The
Customer Service Representative must be able to work well as a team
and have the willingness to learn and adapt to the company's
processes.THE IDEAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service-related work
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and general
- Previous experience in title review, curative and/or mortgage
or title industry a plus
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer concerns.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Keywords: Silk Title Co., Warwick , Customer Service Representative, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!