Company: Ametek, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job Responsibilities:Work with the design engineering staff by
converting 3 dimensional models and assemblies into technical
drawings. Implementing drawing changes and item database entry and
- Create 3D models and drawings in SOLIDWORKS.
- Revise 3D models or drawings based on customer or engineering's
- Coordinate with the engineering team on 3D models and
- Other duties as required as a member of the team for a small
manufacturing company. -Position Requirements:
- Efficiently operate Solidworks and AutoCAD
- High school diploma
- Ability to read and work from assembly prints, schematics, and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- On occasion, ability to work overtime and flexible hours to
- Must comply with all requirements regarding safe procedures and
- For the purposes of ITAR regulations, applicants should -be US
citizens or permanent residents. -Physical Demands:
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Periodically bending and lifting as required to support other
areas of a small manufacturing team.
- Close vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and
the ability to discern color.
Keywords: Ametek, Inc., Warwick , Draftsperson, Other , Westerly, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!