Part Time Emergency Services Clinician
Company: Thrive Behavioral Health, Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of people
that are challenged with mental illness and substance use
disorders? Do you want to join a high-performing team of dedicated
professionals who work effectively together, have fun, and share
the joy of truly making the word a better place? Through the
dedication and commitment of our staff, Thrive's clients receive
the highest quality of care available, incorporating proven,
effective treatment for substance use and mental health
disorders.The ideal candidate will be results-driven, team-and
detail-oriented professional who is comfortable working on multiple
tasks in a deadline-oriented environment. Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive biopsychosocial and emergency assessments
on all adult, children and adolescents.
- Develop initial treatment plans including program disposition
and referral for all adults entering Thrive Behavioral Health.
- Complete necessary paperwork for referrals to Thrive programs
- Communicate with other Thrive programs about assessed
- Develop a working knowledge of Thrive programs and services and
corresponding eligibility requirements to facilitate efficient and
effective disposition of clients based upon assessed need.
- Provide and obtain secure appropriate follow up care for all
- Obtain required documentation to support referrals to Thrive
- Communicate with external referral sources to coordinate care
for assessed clients.
- Provide education to external agencies regarding the programs
and services available at Thrive Behavioral Health.
- Work collaboratively with Thrive staff and clinicians to
facilitate access to care and services.
- Provide crisis intervention and assessment in conjunction with
- Provide debriefings at Thrive Behavioral Health and in
community as needed.
- Provide consultation to community agencies (police, hospital,
emergency room, schools).
- Perform client record reviews and provide consultation to
program managers regarding potential clients.
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with Thrive
- Maintain required levels of direct service.
- Collect data required for grants as needed.Requirements:
Education, Experience and Competencies:
- Master's Degree in the human service field of social work or
counseling, PhD in Psychology, PsyD required.
- At least one year experience in an assessment or screening
unit, or emergency services preferred.
- Minimum (2) year experience working with clients with
disabilities preferred. Requires some computer skills and strong
customer service skills. Certifications, Licenses Requirements:
- LCSW with Waiver, LICSW, PsyD, PhD in Psychology and Licensed
in the State of RI.
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance which meets
Rhode Island minimum standards required, or the ability to obtain
necessary transportation in order to perform the
responsibilities/tasks of the job. Benefits:Thrive Behavioral
Health provides a friendly/family working environment, whose values
include Dignity, Respect, Teamwork and Professional Support and
Development. Thrive offers generous benefits after 30 days, PTO,
paid holidays, your birthday off, and a 401k plan.If you are
excited to join Thrive Behavioral Health, go to to learn more about
our career opportunities. No Phone CallsEEO/VET/LGBTQ+
Keywords: Thrive Behavioral Health, Inc., Warwick , Part Time Emergency Services Clinician, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!