Posted on: September 17, 2022
- Ability to maintain quality standards.
- More than basic knowledge of tools and processes. Work may
entail features of some complicity.
- Reads, writes, adds, and subtracts.
- Requires the use of some judgment working with a minimum amount
of direct work instruction.
- Frequently handles 21-50 lbs while standing.
- Reads tape measure.
- Ability to work from diagrams and prints.
- Ability to learn duties of job in a short period of time.
- Ability to follow instructions, and to instruct other employees
in machine operations.
- Ability to work overtime when it is deemed necessary.
- Committed to the safety program of the company.
- Constant care necessary to prevent serious injury.
- Teamwork at all levels.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing - Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Warwick , Machine Operator, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!