Company: Elegance Living
Location: East Greenwich
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Offering Assisted Living and Memory Support, Anchor Bay at
Greenwich, combines convenience with exceptional care. Our
community is centrally located in downtown East Greenwich, near
Narragansett Bay, close to Goddard State Park. Were located on
quaint Main Street, which is bursting with rich history,
picturesque storefronts, and a variety of dining options.Our
state-of the art amenities include a daily check-in system and
emergency response in each apartment. Plus, we are staffed 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so our families rest assured that help
will be there when your loved one needs it most.Hiring Immediately
- Full Time & Part Time ServerUnder the direction of the Dining
Room Manager or Director, Food Service, the Server is responsible
for the quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance
with special diets offered by the community, and for communicating
with the management company on all appropriate matters.Check out
- Easily Access Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts
& request time off from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other
contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before
payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture
in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or
Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage
orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction.
Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of
the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience
in food service or other customer service-related fields
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel
skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply TODAY for this exciting Server opportunity!Requisition
ID: 2022-8252 Street: 945 Main Street Post End Date: 9/30/2022
Keywords: Elegance Living, Warwick , Server, Other , East Greenwich, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!