Company: Worthington Industries, Inc
Location: West Warwick
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Join our team as an Engineering Intern. This role will support
the Engineering team and other managers in the facility through
various tasks and projects. This position is to assist with
continuously improving production levels and quality through
innovation in the design, repair and maintenance of equipment and
process flow. This includes maximizing the time, equipment is
available for operations and minimizes equipment down time. This
role will work in our Engineering lab on various
assignments/projects. The projects will be hands on and will
require high mechanical aptitude.
Responsibilities & Desired Skills
- Assist with trouble shooting & documenting critical machine
breakdowns & processes through root cause analysis.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and solve
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Assist other engineers in the design and budgeting of
- Candidate must have completed at least two years of a college
degree from a recognized accredited college or university in
Mechanical Engineering or other related degrees.
Keywords: Worthington Industries, Inc, Warwick , Engineering Intern, Other , West Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!