Company: Brentwood Nursing Home
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Brentwood Nursing Home - PRIMARY FUNCTIONS (Including but not
- Aids in all dietary functions as instructed, in accordance with
policies and procedures to ensure that quality food service is
provided at all times
- Prepares and delivers nourishment to the units at appropriate
times according to procedure in a safe and sanitary
- Sets up trays and/or place settings according to prescribed
therapeutic diets using meal tickets according to procedure in a
timely, safe and sanitary manner.
- Assists with meal set-up at mealtime according to the diet
card, considering therapeutic diets, food preferences and
consistencies to meet each resident's individual dietary
- Stores all food items and supplies according to procedure
including the storage of chemicals.
- Stocks all needed items in appropriate quantities for proper
functioning of the Dietary Department.
- Prepares, washes, sanitizes and properly handles dishes and
utensils and cooking utensils according to procedure in a timely,
safe and sanitary manner.
- Operates, cleans and sanitizes any equipment or carts utilized
according to procedure in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Cleans food service working area as assigned according to
posted work and cleaning schedules. Maintains a neat, clean and
orderly work environment including trash removal and cleaning of
- Dietary: 1 year (Preferred but will train)
- Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Call for more information 401-884-8020
Keywords: Brentwood Nursing Home, Warwick , Dietary Aide, Other , Warwick, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!