Company: Kingston Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Kingston Center - Floor Tech
Kingston Center -is now hiring -Floor Techs -for our skilled
nursing facility. -Floor Techs are responsible for facility floor
care & housekeeping, which includes stripping, waxing, buffing, and
the use of -machinery.
Heavy lifting is required -
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous floor tech experience. stripping and -waxing
experience a plus!
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness and safety throughout
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable and -keep to schedule.
West Kingston, Rhode Island
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy,
residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our
mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and
skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good
outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed
to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents,
helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all
residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence.
Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care
Keywords: Kingston Center, Warwick , Floor Tech, Other , Exeter, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!